I’m Audrey. You can read a short version of my story here.
My mission behind BPD Beautiful is to raise awareness, support others living with BPD and help loved ones understand.
If you’d like to show support, you can now make a one-time donation or become a patron and get exclusive monthly rewards (scroll down for details).
All donations will go towards growing BPD Beautiful (see my plan listed at the bottom of the page) and will help me devote more time into creating positive, research based content.
First Patron: no subscribers yet – be the first!
Second Patron: n/a
Third Patron: n/a
Last Updated – 4/27/22
4 Ways to Support
Get exclusive benefits like early access, exclusive recovery printables or guided meditation & mindfulness audio downloads (for BPD episodes) with a monthly subscription. You can also book a 45 minute peer support call or securely make a one-time donation. Click on the images below for info.
Plans for BPD Beautiful
- Upgrade web-hosting for faster site speed.
- DBT Recap series – free weekly series that’ll contain easy to digest breakdowns of each module in DBT and their respective skills. Subscribers will also receive weekly diary cards that will correspond with that week’s recap. Weeks 1-3 have already been developed, with about ten more weeks in the works. I’m hoping to launch this within the next 3-6 months.
- Go from posting a new blog every month or other month to 3-4X a month.
- Go from posting 1-3X a week on social media, with occasional breaks, to 5-6X per week with much less breaks.
- Much more video content. I have several month’s worth of videos in the pipeline that still need to be edited & published.
- Features of real life people with BPD and other partnerships with mental health experts. I’d love to dive into this strategy by the end of 2022 to give you guys the chance to tell your story and to connect you with experts that advocate for BPD.
- I’m hoping to see an official BPD Beautiful Podcast come to fruition by the end of 2023.