We collect information you provide directly to us. When filling out forms on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address or other details.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, date of birth, preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
We collect information when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, fill out a form for a free printable or template, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the blog, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our content and products;
- Provide and deliver the information, content and products you request, and send you related information, including new content and newsletters;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about content, services, surveys, and events offered by BPD Beautiful and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Content;
- Personalize and improve the Content and provide advertisements, news or features that match your interests;
- Facilitate contests or sweepstakes and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
How Your Information is Protected
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to email@example.com
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Amazon Associates Program
BPD Beautiful is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Last Updated on 6/1/2020